Last Modified: May 28th, 2018
Lever Technology LLC, (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any subsequent amendment or replacement or supplementary legislation (the “Act”), the data controller is Lever Technology LLC. of 7669 NW 117th Lane Parkland, Florida, USA.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, apps, subscribe to our service or newsletter, request a demo and contact us by the online chat, place an order on our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a survey, competition or promotion, or provide voluntary information on various topics of interest related to the our products and services and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, e-mail addresses of your contacts, phone number, occupation, hometown. personal interests, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; any phone number used to call our customer service number; number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
- Information about your use of the Site and services linked to the Site such as Google profile information, certain preferences related to services and/or products offered by us, pictures and advertising information being published, messages between users, search history, opt ins to email, promotions and online purchases of products and services via our services.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or all functionality of the services.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 250 women aged over 25 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men living in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site
Information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Lever Technology LLC. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Service and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
Our Site is accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to post your data on our Site, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. Further details of our security practices for protecting your information can be viewed at https://idonethis.com/security/
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We use Lead Ads on Facebook that link to our Site.
You have the right under the Act, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
If we have received your personal data as a data controller, you may freely and at any time exercise your rights, within legal limits, upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Lever Technology LLC. 7669 NW 117th Lane Parkland, Florida, USA. If we are handling your information as a data processor any requests for access to that data will be referred to our client with whom you originally placed your data and who is the data controller.
Where we process your personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform you and obtain your opt in consent (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please click on the opt out options and we will remove you from our mailing lists.
We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
If you want you can opt out of our communication just clicking the link “unsubscribe” in every email that we send, or you can contact us at email@example.com
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the Site to you, your account with us remains open or and period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Site for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account, or ceased using the Site for a period of at least 12 months, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal data we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled your personal data, please:
send us a message using our contact form; or
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
write to us at: 7669 NW 117th Lane Parkland, Florida, USA.